1 cup raisins
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
1-2 tsp virgin coconut oil (more for thinner chocolate, less for thicker)
1. Melt the chocolate in anyway you please. I did in a pot via stovetop on the lowest setting.
2. Mix in coconut oil and if desired, spices.
3. Add in raisins and mix until all is coated
4. Pour and spread out mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Place into fridge to harden
6. Once hardened, break up pieces and eat!!
Like I said, super simple and delicious. Store the rest (if there is any left!) in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy!
Nosh & Nurture was born of this journey I am on to better the health of myself, my family and those around me. What started as a simple compilation of recipes has grown to a all-around lifestyle journal with ways to incorporate organic products into your home, pantry and beauty cabinet. I also include stories on pregnancy, new motherhood, travel, Proverbs 31 marriage, and spiritual health, as I am a Christian who couldn't do any of this without my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. For more of my story you can click here.
All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free with a lot of soy-free, grain-free, sugar-free options.
A Proud Partner of