I haven't done a Tickle Me Tuesday in a while, so I thought it was time. I've been feeling very blessed & grateful lately. This time of year has something to do with it. The holidays are upon us, there are so many fun activities happening and work is booming. Eating healthier, going to therapy and making more times for social interaction and relaxation also has a lot to do with it. I would love for you all to chime in each week when I post these as I'd love to hear your happy moments from your week. It's been proven that recording your happy moments whether to your social network, to an app like "Happier" or in a personal journal on your nightstand can help you to feel happier and more balanced. Reflecting on the silver linings in your day can help to erase some of the gloom. If you're in a period of your life where it's a hard list to make, and we ALL go through these periods, let me know how I can pray for you :)
1. Fall cleaning. I know I'm probably one of those weird people who actually ENJOYS having time to clean. I put in extra hours at work yesterday so I could work this morning and then spend the afternoon cleaning my house. It's therapeutic and allows the puppies time to play and spend time with me when I'm not working.
2. Halloween. I am a Christmas FANatic, while Mr. Charming is all about Halloween. He adores Christmas too, but his family has a long-standing tradition of making Halloween epic, so we are hosting a charity haunted house and we hope to raise a ton of money for our chosen charity Angels, Knights & Stars.
3. Hope. Hope for my fertility appointments to go well. Hope that certain family issues can be resolved. Just hope. Even though I'm not where I would like these situations to be, I hold fast to the hope that God provides me and thats how my fertility and family issues can still make the list.
4. My dogs. Charlie & Princeton are my fur babies. They brighten my day when I have a ton of work to do. My lunch break consists of cooking up healthy food and playing with them. I think it makes both of our days exciting.
5. Christmas music. I played my first Christmas song day before yesterday. I don't care that it's October. It's Fall, and to me that means it is fair game. ;)
Welcome! My name is Mandi & I hope you stay in this happy little space a while. I'm a Christian, a wife to my Mr. Charming, mama to baby Greyson, healthy food-lover, traveler, professional journalist and Personal Nutritionist who hopes to inspire others with my story...
Join the email list to stay informed on new posts, recipes and exclusive giveaways.