Tickle Me Tuesday List Of The Week:
1. Good food & time to cook on a Monday. Nom Nom.
2. Mr. Charming's, well, charm. I had a crazy busy day yesterday of helping out friends at work, training, editing and writing, and meetings. When I got home last night my hubs had surprised with an adorable designer summer dress. Yeah, he's a keeper.
3. Farmville 2. Why is this iPad game so addicting, it calms me at the end of the day, and I totally played for like an hour in bed last night. I know a goal is to purge electronics from the bedroom. But I just really wanted to feed my little goats, and make peach yogurt on my dairy farm last night ok? Don't judge.
4. Hart Of Dixie. This show, I guess it premiered in 2011, is adorable. I don't watch much TV. But this Southern drama reminds me of Gilmore Girls and it's cute to watch when I'm editing.
5. Ballet. I guess I should give a ballet update. It's hard, I'm so meant for hip hop and salsa. My glutes and thighs kill. I still feel pretty in pink though...
Welcome! My name is Mandi & I hope you stay in this happy little space a while. I'm a Christian, a wife to my Mr. Charming, mama to baby Greyson, healthy food-lover, traveler, professional journalist and Personal Nutritionist who hopes to inspire others with my story...
Join the email list to stay informed on new posts, recipes and exclusive giveaways.