It's a rainy Tuesday. I like rainy nights when Mr. Charming and I can just stay home and watch a movie or write. On this particular drizzly Tuesday, Mr. Charming is shopping for archery accessories and I am working on blog promotion and this here post. I just enjoyed a bowl of So Delicious Vanilla Coconut ice cream with a quinoa flour chocolate chip cookie and it was mighty tasty. It's been an up and down week, I have felt on and off with some of my issues as of late, and my mother in law was in the hospital. Good has happened to and I know that's what we are meant to focus on. I haven't done a Tickle Me Tuesday post in a while, and I thought since I had the time to do so this evening I would.
1. Drizzly rainy nights and Brady Bunch reruns - I get alot of flack from watching old TV from my family and friends. But I don't care what people think, so it kind of works out nicely. They get to make their jokes, and I get to enjoy my shows. Mr. Charming enjoys classic TV as much as I do which is reason number 324,066 God allowed us to meet & fall in love & be married. So I'd have someone to help support my fantasy of being a 50's housewife. (when I'm not out working and being a equal and all).
2. Blogger Conferences - I was going to announce this in a seperate post, and I will when I write a special post about it, but I won a ticket to a blog conference I've been saving up to attend and it TOTALLY made my day. Right after I won, I took some time to do my devotional and recharge and then Mr. Charming came home and surprised me for lunch. This Tuesday totally rocked.
3. Travel Plans - I adore making travel plans. Mr. Charming will be traveling this fall quite a bit for my writing and for our anniversary and we also booked a romantic cabin in the woods to get away and enjoy the quiet and nature for a bit.
4. New Babies - Love when my family members and friends welcome new bundles of joy. I know I've mentioned my friend Karly on here before and our Godson, Elijah. She just welcomed her second baby boy into the world on Sunday. Little Liam and I am so excited to meet him.
5. Working With Family - I am still over the moon that my sister is working as part of my writing team at the magazine. She is doing such a fantastic job and I am so proud of her. I'm excited to launch some our other work endeavors this year as well!
I hope you all had a beautiful Tuesday. Remember to always focus on the positive! I'd love to hear some of your amazing moments that happened today! Feel free to share in the comments section.
Welcome! My name is Mandi & I hope you stay in this happy little space a while. I'm a Christian, a wife to my Mr. Charming, mama to baby Greyson, healthy food-lover, traveler, professional journalist and Personal Nutritionist who hopes to inspire others with my story...
Join the email list to stay informed on new posts, recipes and exclusive giveaways.