Best Hiking Spots in Oregon
Oregon is a paradise for hikers, with a diverse range of trails of varying difficulty levels and breathtaking views. Here are some of the best hiking trails in Oregon that you must explore:
1. Crater Lake National Park: The Pacific Northwest's only national park boasts of several hiking trails with stunning views of the deep blue Crater Lake. The Garfield Peak Trail and Mount Scott Trail offer the best views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
2. Columbia River Gorge: The Multnomah Falls and Eagle Creek Trails located in the Columbia River Gorge are two of the most popular hiking trails in Oregon. With picturesque waterfalls and forests, these trails are perfect for a day hike.
3. Opal Creek Wilderness: The Opal Creek Wilderness is a hidden gem in Oregon with hiking trails that lead to crystal clear pools and waterfalls. The Opal Creek Trail and Jawbone Flats Trail are some of the popular trails in this area.
4. Mt. Hood National Forest: With 1,200 miles of trails, Mt. Hood National Forest is a hiker's paradise. The Timberline Trail and Ramona Falls Trail are two of the most popular trails in this area.
5. Three Sisters Wilderness: The Three Sisters Wilderness is home to three mountains - North Sister, Middle Sister, and South Sister. The Green Lakes Trail and Moraine Lake Trail offer stunning views of the Three Sisters.
These are just a few of the many amazing hiking trails that Oregon has to offer. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hiker, there is a trail for everyone in Oregon. So pack your bags and hit the trails for an unforgettable adventure.
Have you visited one of these breathtaking hiking destinations? Share your favorite below or reach out to plan a vacation to take a hike!
Contact Mandi @ Nosh and Nurture
Advertise @ Nosh & Nurture or The Clean Plate with Mandi
Nosh & Nurture was born of this journey I am on to better the health of myself, my family and those around me. What started as a simple compilation of recipes has grown to a all-around lifestyle journal with ways to incorporate organic products into your home, pantry and beauty cabinet. I also include stories on pregnancy, new motherhood, travel, Proverbs 31 marriage, and spiritual health, as I am a Christian who couldn't do any of this without my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. For more of my story you can click here.
All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free with a lot of soy-free, grain-free, sugar-free options.